- “The Left Hand of Death” read by Courtney Lynn. September 2020 issue of Gateways, a podcast with Otherworld Theatre: A Science Fiction and Fantasy Theatre Company.
- “Wait for the Empire to Come Home” an interview with Michael Zapata on his debut The Lost Book of Adana Moreau. Published in Third Coast Review July 2020.
- “Peace Talks, the Latest Installment of Dresden Files Holds Up, Even for Latecomers.” Published in Third Coast Review July 2020.
- “Beauty, Horror, and Waraq Dawali: Sahar Mustafah Reinvents the American Dream, Chicago-style, in Debut The Beauty of Your Face.” Review published in Third Coast Review April 2020.
- “Education should be the antithesis to genocide.” An interview with Gint Aras, author of Relief by Execution, The Fugue, and others
- “The Gift of the Nephil” Read by Molly Southgate. September 2019 issue of Gateways, a podcast with Otherworld Theatre: A Science Fiction and Fantasy Theatre Company.
- “An Introduction to Devil’s Advocacy” a MeeklingTalk performed in September 2019.
Seraph, the first of the Creatrix series. A gritty, feminist twist on Catholic mythology set against 21st Century Chicago.
The Queen of Heaven and Hell’s Premier Generalissima battle for the souls of two boys, manipulating politics both divine and mortal to their own ends. The Master and Margarita meets The City We Became, starring a genderflipped Satan and an eldritch Eden. Other comp titles include: The Dresden Files, His Dark Materials, Wicked Saints.
The sequel Reprobate is in progress.
Reviews and Interviews
Selected Performances & Short Fiction
- Gods and Priests, short story (literary) performed at Unreal
- Mōdraniht “Mother’s Night”, short story (SFF) performed at Unreal
- Hills like Grey Elephants, short story (literary) performed at Unreal
- The Pale Man, short story (SFF) performed at Unreal
- The Heir to the Irish Throne, novella excerpts (SFF) performed at Unreal
- Methusaleh’s Grave, flash fiction performed at Unreal
- The Ballad of St. Valentine & St. Caecilia, novella excerpts performed at Unreal
- Lillith’s Moon, short story performed at Unreal
- The Jehovah Chronicles, novel (SFF) excerpts performed at Unreal
- The Necromancer & the Gynecologist, novella excerpts (SFF) performed at Deep Dish and at Meekling.
- Tashi’s War, novel excerpts (SFF) performed at Unreal Experimental Open Mic (dates)